when you find someone who supports the same team as you
Weightless - Christian Horner/Sebastian Vettel - mature - Late night skinny dipping in the Red Bull pool.
chasingpegasus said: After you recieve this, you must share 5 random facts about yourself and then copy and send to your ten favourite followers :)
1) I kind of cheat with my Yom Kippur fast because I usually have one cup of coffee in the morning to stave off the inevitable caffeine withdrawal headache. Twenty-four hours without food? No problem. But without caffeine? Oh man I just can’t do it. So just the one.
2) On the other hand I’m planning to spend the whole day writing porn so…
3) I used to think I never wanted to meet Seb because wtf would I even say?? and it would be so awkward and of course I would embarrass myself somehow and then I would spend the rest of my life cringing whenever I thought of it, and idk I never really got wanting someone’s autograph or writing letters to someone you’re a fan of - but lately… like yeah if you gave me the option of bumping into him somewhere I’d love to tell him that he’s just the best.5) This year is going to be really fucking hard but if I survive it and actually achieve even 85% of the goals I’ve set for myself then I feel like I’ll finally be on the right track again, after a long time of not being there. 5) I’m going to see Boyhood today, I really hope it lives up to the hype because I love Linklater’s take on realism so much and this is such an ambitious project.
- Kekkuloida = to prance or just hang around naked (yes, the word includes the presumption that you are naked)
- Örveltää = to be really drunk and do whatever you do when you’re really drunk, like crawling in a ditch somewhere on all fours
- Perskärpänen (literally “ass fly”) = a person who keeps following you without you wanting them to
- Röhnöttää = to sit with a bad posture or lie around because you are bored, lazy, or tired
- Paskahalvaus (literally “shit paralysis”) = the state of being really fucking scared or startled
- Änkyrä = a person who’s very reluctant to change their own, usually backwards and bigoted views
- Änkyröidä = a verb derived from the previous noun
- Raivoraitis (literally “rage sober”) = a person who never drinks alcohol and might be very passionate about it
- Yrmy = a person who’s always grumpy or angry
- Perskannikka (literally “ass end-of-a-loaf-of-bread”) = a slang word for “buttock”
- Vongata = to repeatedly and annoyingly ask for sex from someone who’s not interested (i.e. to be a Nice Guy)
- Könsikäs = a big, handsome, masculine man that you find attractive
- Puliukko = a man who spends most of his time wandering about drunk, smells bad, and might be homeless
Feel free to add to the list. :D
I’d add there one thing that’s common word in my family but I’m not sure about the others:
-Örnöttää = being alone in a very distant place such as a summer cottage, not wanting to anyone disturb and being really grumpy even thinking about the possibility of anyone to come visit you.
Seems legit ;)